The Institute for Community Engagement works with community partners beyond our walls that propel communities and academia forward.
The Institute facilitates further success for outreach initiatives by providing collaborative resources for:
- Grant and research assistance
- Communications support to KU Medical Center faculty, staff and students
Tours and Campus Visits
- School of Health Professions open house
- School of Medicine open house
- School of Nursing campus visit
- Area Health Education Center's high school class tours of the medical center
Ready to Partner With Us?
Is there a way we can partner with your community or provide support to your community engagement project? Contact us today.
Institute for Community Engagement
University of Kansas Medical Center
3901 Rainbow Blvd., Mailstop 3013
Kansas City, KS 66160
Through our work and partnership with The University of Kansas Health System, we have access to additional community resources.